AgilityFeat is hiring for Marketing/UX
Marketing Professional– AgilityFeat is looking to hire an exceptional person who loves Marketing and is interested in UX to work in a combined role, launching our new product, Usabili.me. Usabili.me enables UX professionals and Startups to easily connect with real users on their website to conduct UX studies in real time.
As a Marketing professional, you will be on the front lines of launching the product, and working with our team to drive awareness around Usabili.me. You will gain knowledge in marketing innovation to help better reach and communicate with our customers, clients, and partnerships. This opportunity is open to those with significant experience or those only with significant ambition, and it’s a particularly great opportunity for someone with drive looking to gain important career experience with startups.
This is a part time position, at least initially.
- Working on marketing campaigns
- A/B Testing
- Analytic Reporting
- Assistance with research and development of target markets
- Providing tactical support on implementing and executing new campaigns and analytic reporting methods
- Assistance with social media
- Development of content marketing materials
- Engage potential customers to demonstrate the site features (this is the part where an interest in UX is very helpful!)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong experience with social media
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Driven self-improver
- Experience working in a distributed setting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with, or interest in, remote usability research for web sites and mobile devices
- PC or Mac with reliable internet connection of sufficient strength for video chats
- Skype account
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for the real-time web?
RealTimeWeekly subscribers get a free copy of our e-book!